Please click on any of the links below to obtain more information.
A local bank account is a good alternative to Traveller's Cheques and Credit Cards. WESTPAC, one of the largest banks in Australia offers Internet Banking. If you open an account via the internet, you must visit Australia within 45 days to complete the Commonwealth Government identification requirements. You must specify which branch you'd like the account held at. Your account will be fully activated when you sign the official account opening forms and present sufficient identification (Passport and Driver's Licence) at your selected branch.
The following branches are near our offices:
- Sydney: Brookvale, 694-696 Pittwater Road
- Perth: Bassendean, 15 Old Perth Road
- Adelaide: Glenelg, 78 Jetty Road
- Darwin: Darwin, 24 Smith Street
- Cairns: Cairns, 63-65 Lake Street