skip to Main Content

Payments can be made by bank transfers, VISA or MasterCard. For secure and cost effective payments we suggest using which allows you to pay in your local currency. However the Liability bond can only be paid by VISA or MasterCard.

A local bank account is a good alternative to Traveller’s Cheques and Credit Cards. Westpac, one of the largest banks in Australia, offers Internet Banking. If you open an account via the internet, you must visit Australia within 45 days to complete the Commonwealth Government identification requirements. You must specify which branch you’d like the account held at. Your account will be fully activated when you sign the official account opening forms and present sufficient identification (Passport and Driver’s Licence) at your selected branch.

The following branches are near our offices:

Sydney: Brookvale, 694-696 Pittwater Road

Perth: Bassendean, 15 Old Perth Road

Adelaide: Glenelg, 78 Jetty Road

Darwin: Darwin, 24 Smith Street

Cairns: Cairns, 63-65 Lake Street

Tourists may drive in Australia on a valid overseas drivers licence for the same class of vehicle. Licences must be carried when driving. If the licence is not in English, a translation must be carried with the permit. An international driver’s permit is not sufficient by itself and must be accompanied by a valid original driver’s licence.

TCC rental charges already include CDW with a reduced excess of $1000.

We offer two options to give you further peace of mind:

ER – Excess Reduction                                         

$14/day (max $500) reducing the excess to $500

BC – Best Cover incl  one Tyre Repair                     

$20/day (max $750 Cat DE/D)  reducing the excess to $200
$25/day (max $1000 Cat E/F)   reducing the excess to $500

 I need a car for 8 days, can you make me an offer? We may be able to. Please contact us.

Unfortunately not – we hope to hear from you again after your 21st birthday.

May we hire a child seat from you? We provide child seats upon request, free of charge.

Our prices are “all-inclusive” and allow additional drivers at no extra charge.

No. 4×4 Routes are only open to 4WD vehicles. See Categories E & F.

CDW – Collision Damage Waiver is the basic cover which is included in the rental price with an excess of $1000 per claim for drivers 21 aged and over. The excess doubles for trips on unsealed roads.

If you pick up your vehicle in Sydney or Perth, you may select your equipment yourself. It basically includes: 2-burner-gas stove, table and chairs, pots, crockery, cutlery and sleeping bags.

When planning a trip, take time to understand the seasonal weather conditions of the regions that you plan to visit. For example, you shouldn’t plan a trip to Northern Queensland, the Northern Territory or to the north of Western Australia between November and March (rainy season). An ideal time for those regions is from April to October. The climate in the rest of Australia is more moderate.

Yes, we sell our rentals on a regular basis to make room. That way we can replace them and keep our outstanding rental fleet new and reliable. We also offer you buy-back just in case you can’t find a new owner in time.

Back To Top